You have no items in your shopping cart.
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE OF USA ORDERS ONLY - FOR USA ORDERS, PLEASE GO TO: WWW.MICHAELTODDBEAUTY.COM
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Antimicrobial. Soniclear brushes are engineered to stay clean and fresh longer with our built in LIFE® antimicrobial protection against stain and odor causing bacteria. Won't wash out or wear off for the life of the brushes. Clarisonic brushes do not have this protection.
More Sonic Powered Cleansing. In comparison tests, Soniclear Brushes were found to have 70% more sonic powered cleansing area than Clarisonic.
Soniclear Brush Head
Clarisonic Brush Head
This difference helps make it easier to clean the t-zone area of the face with Soniclear than Clarisonic.*
Sonic~Wave Powered Cleansing. SONICLEAR uses a patent-pending sonic-wave powered technology to micro-massage away dirt and other impurities and gently exfoliate at brush speeds in excess of 300 times per second. Slower spinning rotary cleansing brushes without sonic technology can pull or tug the skin causing redness or irritation. Powerful, yet gentle enough even for sensitive skin, SONICLEAR removes makeup 6x better and cleanses 2x better than with hands alone. Within just minutes of use per day, your skin is healthier, clearer and brighter looking with smoother texture and refined pores.
The Other Perks of Soniclear. SONICLEAR is a workhorse of a cleansing tool featuring 2 Brush Heads: (i) one designed for facial cleansing and (ii) a second extra-large brush head for faster, more efficient body cleansing.
Separate Speed and Power Controls and Six Power Settings make it easy to customize your SONICLEAR cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns. And an Automatic Cleansing Timer lets you know when it’s time to move to another area of the face or body.
SONICLEAR is waterproof for use in the shower and ergonomically designed and balanced for effortless cleansing and maximum control. Soft, Non-Slip Grips are provided for increased comfort and to prevent slipping, an extra plus when using in the shower.
SONICLEAR comes with its own Universal Charging and Storage Cradle for convenient storage and recharging between uses. And, a Two Year Warranty means years of trouble free enjoyment.
All this and at a price that is more than 30% Less than the comparable leading sonic cleanser.
1. We recommend that you start with one of our MICHAEL TODD true organics cleansers that is optimized for gentle daily use with soniclear such as Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser and Peppermint Wake-Up Daily Body Wash. soniclear may also be used with exfoliating scrubs with soft, rounded particles such as MICHAEL TODD true organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Polish. We do not recommend use of soniclear with jagged exfoliating particles such as shells.
2. Before using soniclear for the first time, charge the Handle for 24 hours. See CHARGING Instructions.
3. If you use makeup, remove eye makeup by hand. Note: to avoid risk of injury, we do not recommend using soniclear to remove eye makeup.
4. Attaching/Removing Brush Heads:
• DO NOT try to change the Brush Heads while soniclear is running.
• To attach a Brush Head to the Handle, hold the Brush Head by the outer edge, then push down and twist clockwise until the Brush Head snaps into place. Listen for a tight snap indicating the Brush Head is locked in place.
• To remove the Brush Head, grip the Brush Head firmly, push down and twist counter-clockwise then pull the Brush Head away from the Handle.
• Tip: Use the Brush Head cap to easily remove and attach the Brush Head with a simple twist.
5. Starting soniclear: Press the ON/OFF Button to turn on.
6. Selecting Speeds: soniclear provides a choice of 6 speeds: 3 facial brush speeds and 3 body brush speeds. The handle recognizes which Brush Head (face or body) is attached and automatically adjusts the speed choices based on the Brush Head used. Tip: Should the Handle on occasion fail to “recognize” the Brush Head and change speed, shut the unit off and turn it back on which should correct the problem.
To change speeds, press the Speed Button while soniclear is on. Speed is indicated visually by the two red Speed Indicator lights on the Handle above the Power and Speed Buttons.
Both red lights on
Top red light on
Bottom red light on
Both red light blinking
Top red light blinking
Bottom red light blinking
7. Cleansing. To cleanse, wet your skin and the Brush Head with warm water.
Apply cleanser to your skin or the Brush Head. Turn soniclear on and select desired speed. Place the Brush Head flush to the skin and gently move in small circular motions. Note: Do not press hard. The sonic micro-massaging action of the Brush Head will perform the cleansing at up to 300+ oscillation movements per second. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce the effectiveness of the cleansing.
With varying levels of sonic speed, you can customize your soniclear cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns:
• 4th speed ~ Bottom red light on. This speed is intended for compromised or fragile skin, and is delicate enough for sensitive skin conditions. Use once a day or every other day to condition and improve skin without drying or irritation.
• 5th speed ~ Top red light on. This speed is intended for normal skin types and cleansing six times better than hands alone. Use daily once or twice a day.
• Top speed ~ Both red lights on. Use the Top speed when extra power is needed to loosen and remove dirt and debris.
• With the body Brush Head attached, there is a three minute cleansing cycle with a beep each 60 seconds. After three minutes the unit automatically shuts off. When the Body Brush Head is attached, soniclear Handle automatically switches to the Body Mode, with a three-minute cycle. Pressing the speed button while in Body Mode toggles between the 3 body speeds from sensitive skin cleansing to extra cleansing power to loosen and remove dirt and debris.
8. Cleansing Timer. For even and thorough cleansing, soniclear features a built in automatic timer that beeps to indicate it is time to move to another cleansing area. With the facial Brush Head attached, there is a one minute cleansing cycle with a beep each 20 seconds. After one minute the unit automatically shuts off.
With the body Brush Head attached, there is a three minute cleansing cycle with a beep each 60 seconds. After three minutes the unit automatically shuts off.
9. Stopping soniclear. soniclear will automatically shut off after each cleansing cycle and can also be stopped at any time by pressing and holding the ON/OFF Button for approximately 1 second. To continue cleansing at the end of a cleansing cycle, simply press the ON/OFF Button to turn the unit on again and select desired speed.
10. When finished, rinse with water and dry skin with a clean towel.
Click here to access full manual
The inventors of Soniclear recognized that skin cells and moisture remaining on the brush heads between uses can create conditions for bacteria to grow. So all Soniclear brush bristles, the base to which the bristles are attached and the protective cap are treated during the manufacturing process with proprietary LIFE antimicrobial product protection - a soniclear exclusive - to guard against the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria. Traditional skin cleansing systems do not provide this protection.
The antimicrobial protection in Soniclear is registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency to guard against stain and odor causing bacteria on the Brush Heads of your Soniclear. In laboratory tests, surfaces treated with the antimicrobial in Soniclear showed 99.9% inhibition of stain and odor causing bacteria after 24 hours compared with an untreated control. Safe, effective and long lasting, the antimicrobial product protection in Soniclear Brush Heads will not wash out or wear off for the normal life of the brush so the brushes stay cleaner, fresher for longer.
Antimicrobial product protection is not a substitute for good hygienic practices nor is it intended to protect the user from disease causing microorganisms. We recommend that you clean the Brush Heads with warm soapy water before and after each use and not share Brush Heads for sanitary reasons.
Cleaner skin begins with a cleaner brush. SONICLEAR is the first ever sonic skin cleansing brush with built in antimicrobial protection against stain and odor causing bacteria. Sonic cleansing can create a breeding ground for microbial contamination when skin cells, makeup and moisture residue combine with bacteria that cling to the brush bristles between cleansings. Traditinal rotary and sonic skin cleansing systems don’t offer protection against bacteria, so the team at Michael Todd set out to find a solution. After extensive research and testing, we found a way to incorporate safe, effective and durable antimicrobial technology into the brush heads at the time of manufacture. The result is SONICLEAR, a revolutionary soonic cleansing brush that throoughly cleanses the skin and then protects itself against microbial contamination leaving the brushes cleaner, fresher for longer.
Antimicrobial Protection: The secret behind SONICLEAR’s germ fighting abilities is its exclusive LIFE antimicrobial product protection. SONICLEAR combines LIFE’s patent-pending organic antimicrobial technology with another EPA registered LIFE antimicrobial tech to render microbes unable to reproduce and interfere with their uptake of nutrients. Safe, effective and long lasting, the antimicrobial product protection in SONICLEAR doesn’t wash out or wear off, so the brushes stay cleaner, and fresher.
Throrough Laboratory Testing: SONICLEAR’s brush head, bristles, and brush cap were submitted to a leading international testing laboratory for antimicrobial testing in accordance with the globally recognized ISO 22196 protocol which measures the bacterial growth that may occur on a product surface after being exposed to two common forms of bacteria. After 24 hours, all treated SONICLEAR surfaces showed at least 99.9% reduction in bacteria compared to the untreated control.
Sonic Wave Powered Cleansing: SONICLEAR uses a patent pending sonic-wave powered technology to micro-massage away dirt and other impurities and gently exfoliate at brush speeds in excess of 300 times per second. Slower spinning rotary cleansing brushes without sonic technology can pull or tug the skin causing redness or irritation. Powerful, yet gentle enough even for sensitive skin, SONICLEAR removes makeup 6x better and cleanses 2x better than with hands alone. Within just minutes of use per day, your skin is healthier, clearer and brighter looking with smoother texture and refined pores.
Other Perks of SONICLEAR: SONICLEAR is a workhorse of a cleansing tool featuring 2 brush heads: (i) one designed for facial cleansing and (ii) a second extra large brush head for faster, more efficient body cleansing.
Separate speed and power controls and six power settings make it easy to customize your SONICLEAR cleansing experiences to address your specific skin concerns. And an automatic cleansing timer lets you know when it’s time to move to another area of the face or body.
Fully waterproof for use in the bath, shower or sink, SONICLEAR is also ergonomically designed and balanced for effortless cleansing and maximum control. Soft, non-slip grips are provided for increased comfort and to prevent slipping – an extra plus when using in the shower.
SONICLEAR comes with its own Universal Charging and Storage Cradle for convenient storage and recharging between uses. And, a two year warranty means years of trouble free enjoyment.
All this and at a price that is more than 30% less than the comparable leading sonic cleanser!
Michael Todd Beauty is confident that you’ll love your
Soniclear. Not only that, it’s built to great standards, and
should last you through many years of use. If you’re not
convinced, maybe our 5-year warranty* will make your decision that
* 3-year warranty for Soniclear Petite